Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize end-to-end application performance
Collect, search, and analyze traces across fully distributed architectures.
- Quickly find traces that match a particular user, customer, error code, endpoint, service, or custom tag
- Drill down from a global overview to a single customer’s request trace or particular line of code
- Seamlessly correlate application performance to logs and underlying infrastructure metrics
- Monitor containers, cloud instances, on-premise and hybrid architectures in one place
Make use of Service Maps to navigate your applications
Nextedge Cloud monitoring software is built to support live root-cause analysis to reduce resolution time and help teams release features more quickly.
- Automatically map data flows and cluster services based on their interdependencies in real-time
- Investigate service disruptions by isolating the services that interact with the application of interest
- One-click navigation from global alerts to relevant traces, logs, and infrastructure metrics
- Drill down on performance metrics using any tag at infinite cardinality
- Use machine learning to identify error and latency outliers
- Query the 10 slowest customers on an endpoint, or find the experience of a specific customer on any service
- Break down latency with end-to-end flame graphs across distributed services
Automatically trace requests across many popular libraries and frameworks.
- Deploy in seconds with a one-command install on most platforms
- Get instant visibility via integrations with web frameworks like Laravel, ASP.NET MVC, Django, Ruby on Rails, Gin, and Spring
- Support for OpenTracing — the vendor-neutral standard for instrumentation